Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Blog Post 11

Little Kids...Big Potential

Ms. Cassidy is a first grade teacher in Canada. She already has her first graders using the computer. Her students have blogs, use the internet to look up information, and really enjoy doing it.

I think it is awesome that she is teaching them how to use the internet. She is showing them what they will need to do in the future. I have to admit I was amazed that she was doing this with first graders. I would have thought they are too young to really understand what they are doing. After seeing this Ms. Cassidy's video and Ms. Cassidy's chat with Dr. Strange and his class. I feel like I will not think about my students age and will get them involved with the internet. Students are very smart and need to learn about the internet. It is our future and they are our future leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment